Nettings is another extended range of products that we deliver in Northern West Europe.
Often we develope new products together with our customers.
We deliver nettings cilindrical and flat on rolls. We also can cut for you in specific lengths.
These nettings are you used in many different applications like PACKAGING, FILTRATION, but also FLOORHEATING SYSTEMS and BY PRODUCING COMPOSITE PRODUCTS LIKE WINDMILLS.
Below you will find some examples for all kinds of applications.
Filter cloth and Dewatering cloth
-Different kind of materials like PP or Polyester
-Different kind of weaving methods
-Or connected with Joint or zipp
-Width up to 5m
Below you find some examples
We can deliver many different types of Conveyor belts. Underneath you
will find a selection. Obviously isn’t that all; In consultation with
you the possibilities are almost endless!
Conveyor Series 100. The so called spiral wire mesh.
- Spiral in steel or in stainless steel; round and half round wire
- Opening between 2.7 – 50 mm
- Diameter of the spiral wire between 0.6mm – 7 mm
- Diameter connection wire 0.6mm – 7 mm
- Selvedge models
- Widths 20 – 4000 mm
Conveyor belt Series 200
- Connection by connection wires
- Sprocket- or tandrad driven
- Also available with distance pieces between the connections
- Adjustable to your wishes
Coveyor belts Series 300
- Flat wires
- Large free spaces
- Available in different sizes and materials
Conveyor belts Series 400
- Material: AISI304, 316 or steel
- Single or double loop
- flexible and very small
Transport belts Series 700 with chain
- Available in materials like AISI304, 316, 316ti, Monel
- Many different hole widths: 2,7 – 50mm
- Round or half-round wire from 0,6 – 7mm
- Selvedge types
- Available according to your specifications
- Material is AISI304 different widths and spiral diameters
- Chains at the edges possible
- without spirals Available according to your specifications
We deliver many different types of Internals. Below we show you some examples.
Perforated plates and shaped grids are used in many different technical apllications both as filter elements, as a containment and as positioning of other filters.
The Vane pack droplet separators (Left picture) are used to get liquid drops out of gas. This can be done in different streams like vertical, horizontal and inclined. The separators are usual made in Carbon steel, stainless steel or aluminum.
The calming baffles (right) are usaully used to prevent flow turbulences inside streaming plants. We deliver these in different sizes and profiles. Materials: Stainless steel or other special alloys.
Demisters and filters made out of knitted mesh
We also are specialist in Demister filters.
Applications are mainly for the (petro)chemical,gas industry and food industry:
- Oilseparator filters for screw compressors
- Air filters
- Metal wire mesh for different technical applications.
In modern industry wire mesh and products made out of this offer in many cases the best solutions in different applications. Demisters are important issues for the chemical and petrochemical industry.
We deliver customized products in small series and in large series as well. Our technicians ara available for you to develop new solutions. As a matter of course first comes a prototype that you can test extensively. We can deliver Demisters or demister filters in 2 ways:
- As spare parts for an used filter or
- We proportion/dimension for you based on the delivered chemical and physical process data.
Some technical general information:
Material kinds: AISI304(L), AISI316(L), Ni alloys, CU-Ni alloys (Monel), cupper, aluminium, brass and steel Typology: Flat or crimped wire mesh with width betwee 35 and 800mm Shape: ciculair, rectangular or toroidal Density: between 80g/dm³ and 390g/dm³ Wires: usally between 0,10mm en 0,30mm, monofilament or multifilament configuration. Wires are round or flat.
To achieve the best separation with an optimum pressure drop it is very important to proportion/dimension with the most accuracy. And that is what we do for you!
Filmoor is Specialist in filtration and we concentrate mainly on:
- Woven wire meshes in all kind of stainless steel like AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 430 (magnetic), but also Monel and other exotic materials.
- Complete pleated filter elements or cartridges made out of all kinds of stainless steel.
- Filters for Biogas, natural gas, dust and liquids!
- Filters in woven wire meshes in white and blue polyester for all kind of industries like food, (petro)chemical and Pharmaceutical industry.
- Other filter media like cellulose, Polyimide, polyester needle felt, glass paper and other.
- Knitted wire mesh in stainless steel and also in polyester.
- Sintered wire mesh 3, 4 and 5-layers in AISI 304 and AISI 316 (L).
- Filtration by perforation in AISI 304 and AISI 316.
- Spiral wire mesh as extra layer or as Conveyor belts or as Separation in the Architecture in AISI 304 and 316.
- Plastic inner cores as a part of a filter.
- Plastic nettings: The largest product range + almost always possibilities to meet your requirements.
- Sieve screens Stapeble in diameter 20cm (AISI 304).
About all our products we can underline that our quality standards are high and our quality control is intensive. We keep stock for our customers. It is our pleasure to do that also for you!
For more specific information and examples please see the other pages on our website.
And if you have other questions or an inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us by mail: email@example.com
or by phone: +31 570 – 65 82 62
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon. PLEASE CONTACT US: Also if you need those filters below or some wire mesh on roll.
Woven wire mesh
- Woven wire meshes in all kinds like AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 316L and AISI430(magnetic) but also exotic sorts like Monel and Hasteloy.
- We deliver woven wire meshes with opening from 8mm tot 2µm! Concerning wire diameter we offer more than 1 option by the same opening.
- Beside of that there are many methods to weave. There is Plain weave, Plain Dutch weave, twilled weave, etc.
- We can advice you.
- We deliver on roll in different widths. We also can cut for you in specific lengths en widths
- We keep stock for our customers and it would be our pleasure to do that for you as well.
Filters in stainless steel
Out of all these stainless steel woven wire meshes we develop and make special filter elements, most on the so called O.E.M.-base. These elements can be Inserts, but also pleated filter elements. In case you have questions please do contact us. We give you extended advice without engagement.
- Materials like AISI 304, AISI 316, AISI 316L, Monel and Hasstelloy From 4mm up to 2µm.
- Filters on custom specifiaction but also on roll and as discs. Development and design.
- Also pleated filters and filter meshes/span meshes.
Below we just show you some of our existing filters.
An other type of filters that we develop and produce are strainers mostly based on a so called O.E.M.-base. Below you can find some samples of these strainers.
Applications are gas- and biogas filtration. Through our partners our filters find their way all over the world. In case of questions or an inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us. We give you extended advice without any engagement.
Polyester and Nylon wire mesh and polyester needlefelt
We have an extended product range in polyester woven(pbt/pet) wire meshes. This begins at 3mm and ends at 10µm! Our standard colour is white, but we also have some woven in blue, particularly for customers in the Pharmacy and the Food Industry. On this page you can see a small standard list of the possibilities.
Woven Product specifications:
- Available on rolls with different widths or custom made (different styles and diameters).
- Openings from 3mm down to 10µm! At the end of this page you’ll find a short list with possibilities.
- Materials like polyesterPes/pbt, nylon and PE.
But we also have a large product range in needlefelt. We have all different weights, with or without coating like PTFE, or oleo-hydrofoob!
We deliver with the so called “Schnappring” in many lengths and sizes.
Our main markets are: the pharmacy the chemical industry and the food industry
Please try us with an inquiry and you will see that we are very competative.
Besides we are flexible and that means we can make filters in small quantities on your requirements.
Please ask for the possibilities!
OPENING WIRES [per cm] OPENING WIRES [per cm] OPENING WIRES [per cm]
580 12 90 62 29 150
475 15 80 71 27 165
400 18 70 77 25 165
330 21 68 90 20 180
290 24 55 100 20 150
250 27 40 100 18 200
220 29 47 110 16 200
185 34 53 110 10 200
150 43 38 120
130 49 45 120
Hieronder enkele voorbeelden polyesternaalvilt Filterslangen en enveloppen
Filters made out of perforated plates and wedge wire
We develop and produce the most divers filters made out of perforated stainless steel. The range in openings (Round holes and slots) is very large. Below you can find a few examples just to get an idea.
Other performance is the wedge wire that goes down to 50micron.
- Perforation is adjusted to your requirements.
- Available in different materials like AISI 304 en 316.
- Available in different shapes and sizes.
- We design for or/and with you.